google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Announcing...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Announcing...

Here 's a fun little diversion that I had absolutely no time for this morning... but did anyway... thanks On The Verge...I'm always looking for a new way to procrasitinate doing the things I should be doing. Anyway, I made a virtual baby... isn't he cute??? (Did I hear you say creepy??? Shhh.... you should never tell a new mother that her bundle of joy is creepy... he is Bee-utiful... and looks absolutely nothing like any of my 4 children as babies)...check out how he follows the cursor around... ohhh... cute....


Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

7 comments:

mommyshan said...

Uhhh... congratulations????

Heather D said...

Boy am I glad you're not really having a baby:) You're lucky having four cute ones, you don't want to push the odds though eh!

Unknown said...

Hey Joey! Guess what???

YOU WON!!!!!!

Where would you like me to send your GC?

Lydia

Shalleece said...

Hi Joey, Shalleece and Sam here. Creepy baby... LOL

Sherri said...

Very funny. He kinda looks like your others, but they're all the real thing. I'm gonna have to give it a try.

Shalleece said...

OK, well, I changed my mind.. And I think I'm gonna make my own baby. LOL, so I can pretend to be a mommy. Ha Ha!

Shalleece said...

Haha, I know, make fun of someone else's baby, and you're bound to have the uglier one of the two.. lol