Says the girl who isn’t getting any… I seem to have found myself with two adorable little gremlins in my bed. The kind that toss and turn and kick and prod and want to sleep on top of, if not underneath me all night. That kind of gremlin. You wouldn’t think that little somethings so small would require so much of my king-size bed…leaving me with so little. But they do. And they did. And I am stiff and sore, and oh so tired. And the best part is… I have 3 more nights of this to look forward too. For some unknown reason, these particular little gremlins insist on MY bed… no other will do. Apparently I am the big winner. My husband (who slept downstairs in the spare bedroom) thinks this is hilarious. “Wow, you look comfy”, was my greeting from him this morning… ha… shows what he knows. But here’s the thing… I happen to adore these little creatures. My two little nieces, whose most favorite thing in the world is to stay at Joey’s house. It might have a little something to do with being spoiled rotten while they’re here. That is my job. My duty. And I take it very seriously. So to my little sis I say… enjoy your break while you can… you owe me.