google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: So I am a mermaid....

Monday, October 6, 2008

So I am a mermaid....

Hmmm.... so I am a mermaid.... makes sense.... considering how I hate my hair to get wet, and I don't love the ocean....course, it's not the actual ocean I am opposed to... it is the feel of the sand on my feet and hands that I dislike. I guess Ariel technically doesn't spend much time on the beach, does she?
You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Pam said...

Did you take the test at the end of the newest Disney mermaid movie. I did and I am a mermaid also.

Heather D said...

yep that's pretty funny considering how much you love all of that stuff! I'm trying to think of which princess you really are, I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Unknown said...

I would pick Sleeping Beauty... that would be more up my alley...haha.

sqtana said...

ok..fun test but,i dont want to be jasmine I want to belle or cinderella...