google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Aahh... Memories

Friday, October 31, 2008

Aahh... Memories


Thought it might be fun to scrounge around for some pics of Halloween's past of my 4 babies... now that my kids are older, they are "on thier own" if they want to dress up... use their imaginations, ya know? I really had to search... my pictures are everywhere... I wish somebody (obviously meaning not me) would take pity, and organize them for me. They are everywhere... so this is what I came up with...






























































2 comments:

Heather D said...

Oh my heck, I could cry. Those cute little babies are long gone. How the heck did that happen, don't they know I miss them. I guess I'd better enjoy mine while they're little. I probably have some pictures of your kids that you don't have, I'm gonna have to look.

Sherri said...

And you probably made most of those cosumes, too? Miss crafty.