google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: My unbusy, eventful week...

Monday, October 20, 2008

My unbusy, eventful week...

So I haven't posted for almost a week. I have been busy. Ok, well, not really busy... but I haven't been at home. Jordyn and I spent 3 1/2 days last week with Debbie and her girls in Park City... mostly just vegging... hanging out... that kinda thing. We really didn't do much of anything, but it was nice to have nothing to do. We did a little outlet mall shopping.... walked up and down historic main street.... played some 'rock band'...(watch out, I am awesome on guitar), and just stayed up late every night watching movies, talking, and giggling... it was a nice break. I took my camera with me, and once again did not get one shot... didn't manage to get the thing out of my purse. That's how it usually goes with me, but we had a good time.
Saturday morning Jordy and I came home. We spent the next two days with Lindsay and Roper. Went to dinner, a little more shopping, watched a movie... and church the next day. Sunday I sang in sacrament meeting. I sang "I Stand All Amazed".... which made me think of Toni... this is her requested funeral song.... I tell her sure... I would love to sing at her funeral... but seriously Toni, we are going to live to be old, shriveled up(but still hot) ladies.... and who wants to hear a shaky, old lady voice sing anthing? But I humor her nonetheless....
And oh, have I mentioned that I haven't seen my husband in almost a week? He flew to Dallas last tuesday... I left to Park City wednesday... he came home friday, hitched the trailer to the truck, and took off deer hunting. I got home saturday. The mighty deer hunter is scheduled to arrive home tonight... can't wait to see him.
So ther
e you have it... my unbusy, but very eventful week... It was great.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds like a very fun week to me.

mommyshan said...

I wish my busy nothing weeks were as restful, relaxing and enjoyable as yours. You are such a great friend... Debbie is lucky to have you and I know it goes both ways. She is a terrific woman. Tell her I said hi and that she has been and still is in my prayers. (along with her kiddos). :)