google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Happy news for a good family....

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy news for a good family....


I have just been sitting here thinking that life is full of ups and downs... highs and lows... happiness and sadness... you get where I am going here... anyway... it is time for some sunshine for my sweet friends family, and it came on Sunday afternoon... times two. Brenton(4 lbs.) and Brinlee Oborn(4lbs. 1oz.) were born on October 12, 2008, at 4:25 and 4:41 p.m. respectively, exactly one month to the day that their amazing grandpa left this earth. Nothing like a newborn baby to put some perspective back into your life. What amazing, sweet little spirits... I can't wait to meet them tomorrow. What wonderful parents they have been given. What a great extended family they have been born into... couldn't ask for a better support system. Look at that look of pure joy on their proud daddy's face. It just makes me smile...I love this family like they were my own... and I am so excited for them. Congratulations Brandon and Rebecca...ya done good.

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

twins huh??? HOW FUN! Congratulate them for me too... I think they know who I am... Congratulate them anyway! Brent probably had a great month with those babies!