google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: One Last Ditch Effort To Get The Word Out...

Monday, October 27, 2008

One Last Ditch Effort To Get The Word Out...

I'm not one to really talk politics... don't get me wrong, I am a registered voter who takes those responsibilities very seriously... I just usually keep my thoughts to myself. But I find the idea of a man who won't salute the very flag of the country he is wanting to run very disturbing...so I am sharing a few clips that I happened upon... please watch... and please, please vote!
From Melissa's Desk
and thanks Melissa, for YOUR great post on the subject...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been so hesitant to put my political views on my blog because I had heard that nasty comments have been left, and it has alienated some readers on other blogs. Thanks for sharing these clips though. It has to be said and heard before we vote and it is too late.