google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Woot Woot...HSM 3!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Woot Woot...HSM 3!!!


Yes, Yes, Yes... the day is finally here! High School Musical 3 in theaters today. I cannot WAIT to see this movie tonight with Jordy Sue, because as anyone who REALLY knows me knows... Zac Efron is my man...




Ok, that would really be Matthew McConnaughey....




and clearly, you can see why.... (heartbeat,heartbeat... thump, thump, thump)...




There really is a funny story to this obsession with the Zac Man... one night back in May the young women had a mother-daughter party. One of the games we played was a version of the Newlywed game. One of the questions for the daughters about their mother's was 'who is your mothers favorite actor?' I say "oh that's an easy one... Matthew McConnauhey".... again with the thumping of the heart... and Jordy laughs and says... "Um... that's not what I put." So now I am intrigued with who my new love interest might be... and she says "Zac Efron"... well, the whole room busts out laughing, and I say "what... isn't he like... 12???" "Mooommmm...." Jordy says.... "he's like 19, maybe 20...." Oh, all right then...haha...

Not that Zac isn't as cute as a bug in a rug... but Puh-lease...

So there you go... Zac has forever after been my main man...(just trickin Matthew)...

4 comments:

Pam said...

Guess where I am going this afternoon with a seven and nine year old? But I am not as excited as you are. Oh the things a grandmother does when their mother doesn't want to see it.

Anonymous said...

Just so all of you know, she really does have a huge thing for Zac. she just doesn't want to admit it... :)

kelly said...

Joey, I am totally smitten by Zac Effron and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
Did you see Hairspray?
Do you remember when he winked?
Tell me that didn't make you swoon!

mommyshan said...

Joey and Zac, sitting in a tree... hee hee!!!