google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Make sure you don't waste your babbles...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Make sure you don't waste your babbles...

S0 today is national Babbling Day... Who knew? Not me, that's for sure... but since I have just been enlightened, I figured that I would not let it go to waste. So I will have to think of a few things to babble about. Hmmm... well, apparently I've got nothin... though a very sweet, if not somewhat, well, annoying person that I work next to has been babbling endlessly for hours... someone must have filled her in. But anyway, back to the task at hand... I came across a list of 'National Days' today, and thought I would fill you all in. Tomorrow is national nut day... just want you all to be prepared. I wish I had come across this list a few weeks ago. October 12th was International Moment of Frustration Scream Day. Wow, I could have really used that. I am marking it on my calendar right now, so's I don't waste it next year...Thursday is national mole day, friday national bologna day, saturday punk for a day day... oh wait... don't miss the 28th... National Chocolate Day! I will do my best to give my all in observance of that day.... anyway, just thought you should all know what apparently we had all been taking for granted. Yeah, I'm here for ya...



5 comments:

mommyshan said...

You really are a hero in disguise!

Unknown said...

I know...

Pam said...

Cute blog.

Hendrickson Clan said...

You're hilarious! I would recommend sending out a remind on National Chocolate Day! Actually, I'll just program and alarm to go off on my cell phone that day... :)

Angela

Sherri said...

You are a funny girl. And I love the day for the mole.