google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Fall...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall...

I love this time of year.... I love everything about it. The weather, the changing leaves, the crispness in the air, kids going back to school (what's not to love about that...) tomatoes from the garden, apples ripening, my list goes on and on....
my mom used to always complain that our fall kept getting jipped. (how do you spe
ll jipped?) We kept going from hot summer straight to winter snow...but in the last 3 years since she has been gone (and yes, it has been 3 years) we have been blessed with beautiful falls... I think that is no coincidence. I think that is her gift to us... so I will not take it for granted..... thanks mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely my favorite time of year too! Plus it means Pumpkin recipes are back in style...now who doesn't love anything with pumpkin in it??

MelodylovesHuggie said...

Thanks for the blog, it is my favorite time of the year too. It happens to be Doug's and Joseph's also. I love the cool crisp air after the heat of the summer. Now everytime I look at my beautiful colored leaves I will think of Jeri!!

Hendrickson Clan said...

Look how cute your blog always is. I'm Jealous!

Martin Family said...

I meant to post on my "birthday dilemma" that we did at least eat the incredible cake!!!

Heather D said...

I am so with you sister, I can't get enoug of this beautiful weather. There seems to be something extra special about it this year, even non-fall lovers are lovin it! I'm glad mom is getting us the falls she didn't get!