google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Hurricane Ike

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike


So for everyone out there worried about my missionary and hurricane Ike, I am posting this map so you can see where he is (his area is marked with the red A). He should most likely experience extreme winds and rain, but nothing too serious... now check out where Texas City is... right along the eastern side of the coast... that is where he was before his last transfer... please pray for the missionaries in that area. They are part of Tyson's zone... his mission president is keeping the parents informed of all happenings out there, and I am sure those missionaries will be moved for a bit... anyway... just thought I would share, cause we have had many concerned inquiries.... Joey

2 comments:

Pam said...

I am glad this is not by him. I will pray for the rest. How much more time does he have?

Unknown said...

Less than 6 months now. He will be home the end of February... crazy, huh?