google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Weekend with the nephews....

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend with the nephews....


So how cute a
re they? We had Payton, Tate, and Brock for the weekend while Mike and Angie went to Park City for a credit union convention.... (I had to swipe this photo from Angie's blog cause these boys didn't hold still long enough for me to take many pictures....)
Brockie thought it was great fun to sit under the tramp and throw rocks up at Tate while he jumped...


Jordyn and I took Tate and Brock to McDonald's one night while Payton went swimming with Colton and Cameron...

So much energy in two little boys.....

Jordyn is trying to get Brock to go up to the top, but he said it was scary.... scary? I didn't think Brockie was scared of anything.... turns out he changed his mind, and was up at the top within minutes...


TaterBug waiting with great anticipation for me to get his happy meal toy open....







Nightime fun on the tramp....





That's a lot of bubbles for two little boys... they giggled, and they giggled... and then giggled some more.... how cute is that?










Uncle Eddie took the boys up to the reservoir (half a mile up the road from our house at the mouth of Settlement Canyon) to throw rocks in the water... they came home filthy, but very happy... Tate was very impressed by our close proximity to the canyon, and must have told me a million times that I lived in the mountains... this is very, very impressive to a 4 year old....

Sunday we took the boys to church. After sacrament meeting was over Payton asked me if we were going home now... I told him no... he said "We have to go to class?" I said yep, and got a big "Oh man!" outta him.... but he survived the ordeal.... didn't ya Pate?

Anyway....We had a great time, and I think so did Mike and Ange.... Joey

2 comments:

Martin Family said...

I want to spend the weekend at your house if it includes a bubble bath in your tub!!! What lucky little boys!

The Claysons said...

You guys are too nice! We enjoyed are weekend and knew that we could be worry-free the entire time, because the boys would be having a blast at your place!

Thanks for spending your weekend with our rowdy boys! They are fun and darling... but they can wear you out fast!

They had a good time and they keep asking when we're going to drop them off at the airport again to spend the weekend at Uncle Eddie's and Aunt Joey's! Haha. I think you spoiled them!

Thanks again! We REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Love,
Mike and Angie