google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Girl Trip anyone?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Girl Trip anyone?


So my friend Kori is a travel wizard... She is the best at putting together travel arrangements. She is a travel agent who specializes in premium cruises. Anyway, she is embarking on a new venture (adventure) that I am really excited about... because I get to go. She is going to put together hosted girl trips... did ya hear me? Girl trips... the kind without husbands or kids.... doesn't that sound like heaven? It is... trust me. And Kori knows her stuff. My friends and I have actually traveled on many a girl trip together, and Kori is always in charge of the arrangements. Anyway... I would like to help her get the word out. She would like to take a small group of women (6) for her first trip... just to get her feet wet. After that, the groups will be for 20. She would like to take a group to Santa Monica, Hollywood, Universal Studios, and best of all... to go see Wicked at the Pantages Theater... sign me up. I am going. Who's going with me? This will be a 4 day/3 night trip which is all inclusive (minus personal spending money). The projected cost is around $800.00 per person... depending on airfare. It includes airfare, ticket to wicked, entrance into Universal, hotel costs, and meals... yes, you heard me... your meals are included. So, if you would like more info... please leave a comment. If you want to see what she is all about, please visit her blog... I'm escaping...which is one of my favorite links... and let her know what you think. Future trips she would like to pull together would include Branson Missouri, NewYork City, cruises, etc... And if you would REALLY like to help her get started, please add her to your blog's list of favorite links. Let's get the word out, and help a fellow sister get her business going.... better yet, come with us.

7 comments:

MelodylovesHuggie said...

I can't go on this one :( but count me in on some future trips, especially NY. All my girl friends are planning one together...I always love to go to NY with my girls because we get to go to cast parties with Marilyn...and things..the future sounds exciting.

Anonymous said...

Chicago....we have fabulous things in Chicago!!! Great Broadway shows...and amazing pizza...plus, four really cute kids!! Stop on by!

MelodylovesHuggie said...

Robyn, I think that is a great idea! We would have a blast...plus I'm kindof scared of Chicago so it would be good to hang out with a "sista"!

Pam said...

I just got home from a girls trip yesterday. I love them! Sounds fun. I will check her website out.

Stansbury Park Broadhead Family said...

I can testify to Miss Kori's Fabulous Girl's Trips! Been on a few! Im going to Missouri to see my boy graduate from Boot Camp and then maybe after that!!! I LOVE GIRL'S TRIPS! I would love Chicago too....

Ellsworth Clan said...

Just thought we would let you know about the family blog we started...
www.ellsworthfamily08.blogspot.com
We love you guys!

Heather D said...

For a minute I forgot I was broken, I was thinking to myself "yeah, count me in"! One of these days though.