google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Coming along nicely...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Coming along nicely...

Well, the swelling is almost gone, and the color is deepening...
So this little boy did give me some resistance about the picture today... I said "come on bud... people are waiting for this, don't ya know? (haha)..don't you know you are famous?" He just laughed at me and said the pictures always come out goofy looking... So I told him to stop looking so goofy then....and he says "It's your fault mom... you're just not a very good artist.... What? What is that supposed to mean.... am I not a good photographer, or did I not do a good job in the actual designing and creating of the actual product being photographed??? Hmmmm... something to ponder.... it did make me laugh... and excuse me, but anyone who really knows me knows that I am a FANTASTIC artist! And I have adorable children... what does he know anyway... Joey

3 comments:

Pam said...

I had to laugh at his smile. It is the one I call the Howdy Dowdy (SP?) smile. You are too young to remember him. All he needs is the freckles.

Stansbury Park Broadhead Family said...

Joe! Just thinking of you! You have a great family! And you are an amazing friend. I love you! Remember "tender mercies"!

Martin Family said...

Wow.. those are some nice colors... and I think you take nice pictures and made cute kids.. Even with Ed's help!!!!