google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Wickedly Fun Trip

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wickedly Fun Trip

Well my friends.... I am off to see the Wizard tomorrow night... I can't wait to see Elphaba... I have missed her... like a dear old friend. I really feel like we had bonded on my last trip... If you haven't seen the Broadway production of Wicked, you should... and if you have, you know exactly what I am talking about. I'll bring my camera to the theater this time. The architecture is breathtaking. Amazing. I didn't bring it last time because I was sure they wouldn't let me bring it in... but they would... and I was bummed...
Try to carry on without me, but don't have too much fun... you know how I hate it when people have fun
without me...

3 comments:

mommyshan said...

Sniff sniff... I guess this is what I get for never calling. When there's a next time... IF there's a next time... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE invite me. I'll be good, I promise! Have a wonderful time! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw Wicked a couple of months ago for the first and probably only time. It was FANTASTIC!!!!

I didn't take a camera for the same reason...

~Kelly
www.30somethingandsearching.today.com

Martins said...

OH that was WAY fun!!! And the theater was amazing! I miss Elphaba too... she's so misunderstood! ;)