google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN...

So check out the cute penguin to your right ---> See him? Is he not DaBomb? Now I know what you are thinking, and before you start lamenting about Christmas Countdowns starting too early, hear me out.... I am helping... trust me. See, look at it this way... he is not telling you that you ONLY have 42 days left to shop, but that you STILL have 42 days left to shop... see the difference? It's all in your perspective, my friend... I like to think of myself as a glass is half full kind of girl...and yes, you're welcome...


3 comments:

Martin Family said...

did you really say DaBomb????

Unknown said...

Yep...

Unknown said...

okay your logic makes perfect sense to me,,,but then I don't cheat and find out the answers to riddles so quickly.....LOL