google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Back

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back

Well... I'm back. Got home Saturday afternoonish... tired, but happy. When we flew out on wednesday morning it was a near blizzard outside... BUT.. we flew home to 51 degree weather... see? Worked out great. The weather in L.A. was of course perfect. I had a nasty cold for the whole trip, but still had a good time. Sorry Kori about the extra extra loud snoring... =(... she says no prob... she wore earplugs... couldn't hear a thing... then in retrospect says she maybe shouldn't have, just in case I suffocated myself from the congestion... maybe should have listened for you to stop breathing she says... hmmm... cute. Anyway, as promised, I took my camera into Pantages Theater this time around. Turns out I probably should have taken a shot of just the theater so you could see the grandness of it all, but you'll have to make due with our ugly mugs...

So this is Betty, Crystal, Cindy, me, Kori, and Heather...
Betty is Heather's mother-in-law (yep, her face got cut in half... stranger working the camera, ya know? sorry Betty
...)
Cindy is Betty's sister, and Crystal works with Cindy. Cindy lives in SanDiego. Mark, Heather,
Betty and the kids went for a quick visit, and the girls drove up and met me and Kori at the theater.




Ok, this shows a little more of the theater, but not much... I could have done so much better... so I guess the only thing to do is to go again.... and speaking of going again... Wicked is moving to San Franciso sometime in January, and Phantom is taking it's place!!! Who's in? (K Shan, this is your official invite... sometime in the spring... be ready girl =).

5 comments:

mommyshan said...

hee hee!!! I'm doin' the happy dance!!!

Heather D said...

Glad you guys made it back safe! Sounds like you had fun!!

Martin Family said...

count me in!... if Mark will let me!

Anonymous said...

So did Elphaba miss you as much as you did her? Are you getting an email address so you two don't lose touch again? Cause, you are a basket case when going through Elphaba withdrawals!!! ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah Robyn... go ahead, make fun of that which you do not understand...