google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Have you been waiting???

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have you been waiting???

twlight images
Have you been waiting??? Are you there right now? It is 10 o'clock here in Utah, but 6 minutes ago, in the eastern part of the country, film started rolling... finally...(yes Robyn, I know you are taunting me...)
Ok, I gotta fess up here... while I am excited to see this movie, I had absolutely NO desire to see it at midnight... I want to see it when I am awake, and can enjoy it properly. JordySue and I will be in our seats for the 5:30 showing tomorrow night, then off to a great dinner after that. We are taking along a few 'twilight' fanatics with us... Lindsay, Porshae, and fun for me, my roommate from college, Dawn. She is from Washington... ya know... up there where Forks is??? Makes her almost neighbors with Edward...right? And speaking of Edward... have I mentioned that I am a JACOB girl??? Yep... I know... we are a very rare breed. That boy makes my heart pitter patter...anyway... enough about Jacob... I do need to get to sleep tonight...hehe..sweet sweet dreams, my little wolf boy...I'll be seein' you tomorrow...



1 comment:

mommyshan said...

My comrade!!! Jacob is the man. I think my feelings toward him probably have something to do with my own little pack, (Ben, Jason) if you know what I mean. Have fun tonight!