google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Trick-Or-Treat...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat...

Chandler, Olivia, and Ian
Halloween.... I love Halloween...Here are a few pics of some of my favorite trick-or-treaters in the world...



Roper.... cutest rodeo clown I EVER saw...












on the job training...













Jaelon as Dorothy (and don't forget Toto)






















My buddy Camden... check out those muscles...


JordySue...wacky, psycho soccer player... or whatever it was she was calling herself..
and Ed. Have no idea what he is, but this is his costume EVERY year... all that matt
ers is that he is blue... very very blue... right Ed?

Addison... now don't tell me that's not cute...





Kaden as Will Turner... not to be confused with Jack Sparrow... good job Kaden. Will's my man...








Baby Carter... trust me... he's in there somewhere...















And don't forget my Joshie... that's one bad looking Spiderman... (b
ad as in cool, tough, you know what I mean)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are at least four of the cutest kids I have ever seen!