google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: An important announcement...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An important announcement...

All right ya'll... listen up... cause I hope to only have to say this once... My most amazingly awesome missionary son will be home in just 7 days... yes, you heard me right... 7!!! He flies in from Houston on February 24th at 6:53 pm... But here's the part that I really want you to pay attention to:

His missionary homecoming report will be on March 8th at 9:00 am... (sorry about the 9 am part).
The church is on about 243 south, and 200 east in Tooele.
We would LOVE for you all to attend... Sherrie, Lisa, Chris, Amy... and the rest of you that didn't get an official invite on facebook... which would totally be your fault for not joining facebook... but that's another matter...
anyway... consider this your official... We love ya... Joey

4 comments:

Martin Family said...

I can't believe how soon that is!

mommyshan said...

It went so fast!!! I am so excited for you all. Hee hee... you know what comes next... the big bad G-word. I know better than to say it, I want to live. :) I'll be in St. Louis that weekend, so know that I'll be there in spirit. And when are we having lunch again???

Amy Alvord said...

I just read your blog today, but CONGRATS on having your missionary back home. I hope he adjusts well to being home.

Wendy said...

Hey Joey!
Cute family! I have to laugh at a couple of the other comments that say how fast your sons mission went! I hear that all the time with our missionary too! It does go by quickly...unless you're the mum!! Glad your boy is home!
Loves!!