google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: My poor baby...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My poor baby...

So my Joshie had his wisdom teeth taken out today... he was very very brave... sort of. He was so freaked out about having an IV, that he was literally making himself sick. He told me he just KNEW this was going to be the worst part... and I said Bud, if that's the worst part, this will be a piece of cake. First thing they did was give him some good ol' laughing gas... which settled him right down. He didn't care at that point if he had an IV or 20. No big deal. Like I said. He really should listen to me more. I am very very wise. Anyway... whole procedure took about 45 minutes. When they brought me back to his little recovery cubbie, he was already awake, and grinning... even gave me a big "thumbs up" which really made me laugh. He kept talking to me, but I could not understand a word he was saying... which would crack me up. So then he would start spelling things for me with his fingers.... HILARIOUS!!! Where is a video camera when you need one... that's what I'm askin... anyway... hang in there Joshie... you'll be good as new in a few...

1 comment:

Heather D said...

OH, I'm so glad the poor boy lived through it! I told him he would and he didn't believe me. I told him he was lucky to be put under, then he wouldn't have to hear his own teeth breaking, you know like I did! I'm glad he's ok, and boy I wish you would have had a video camera. That sounds freakin hilarious, reserved little Joshie being funny. I love it!!