google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Lucky, Lucky Me....

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lucky, Lucky Me....

What an amazingly good looking bunch of kids, if I do say so myself. And amazing they are. I don't care if I am their mother... they are amazing. I can't tell you how much fun it has been to have them all together again... even if I only get Joshie on weekends. It warms a mother's heart. They are almost all grown up now, and are such good spirits. And the funnest part is, they all like each other.... I mean REALLY like each other. They are good friends. They enjoy each other's company. They hangout with each other on PURPOSE.... wow... that's all I can say.
I realize the time I have with them at home will be short lived from this point on, so I plan to enjoy the time I have left. Tyson starts LDS Business college on June 8th... 2 days after we get home from a family vacation we have planned to Catalina Island and parts of Mexico. Ed and I had a feeling that if we were going to do it, we better get after it now... cause change is just around the corner. We can feel it. Will I elaborate at this point? Ummm, no... but just trust me... change is a comin'. So that is my report. My boy is home, for now, and we are happy.... the kids are happy... and he is happy.

2 comments:

Martins said...

I didn't know you still blogged!!! So... Is Ty looking' to get hitched???

Unknown said...

I've been on hiatus... and as far as Ty goes... I have no idea what you are talking about...