google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY

Saturday, January 26, 2008


We got Tyson's memory card in the mail yesterday, so I thought I would share a picture of him....he is such a serious boy....yeah, what ever.

We had a good week for Jr. Jazz basketball. All 3 kids won their game today! WooHoo! Jordyn even took a shot and scored...her first of the season, after Troy talked smack with her about never taking a shot....she showed you, didn't she, little brother? Anyway, it was a good, if not long afternoon of basketball.

Well, I seemed to have aged another year this week. I must say that I have had better birthdays. It was a hard week for us all, and to top it all off, I was in bed sick for the day. For those of you that know me well, and know how I love to be the birthday "Queen", this was definately a bummer....I hope for better next year.

Just in case any of you haven't heard, we are having a celebration of Steve's life at Heather's church on monday, January 28 at 1:00pm. The address is 4000 s. 1150 w. in Riverdale. I believe 1150 w. is also known as Parker's Dr. The easiest way to get there from the south is to take the 31st street exit, get on the frontage road(which is Parker's Dr.) and double back to the south. Anyway, it will be casual dress, and there will be a luncheon provided by Heather's ward. I want to thank everyone for their love and concern, and prayers on behalf of our family. We couldn't get through this without you. Joey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that missionary of yours looks just like his Dad!! I'm sorry you were sick--bummer birthday for ya! Hope everything goes well on Monday--our thoughts will be with you all. Good luck!

kelly said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be checking up on you guys now that I know you're in the blogosphere.

Robyn said...

Now when is his hump day? Coming up soon isn't it? Oh, the memories of missionary life. I'm not sure he'd know who we were if we sent him a card--but wish him a Happy Hump from us!