google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY

Monday, January 21, 2008



I wish I had not so sad news this week, but for those of you who knew my brother Steve, he passed away this last week on January 16. The circumstances of his death were tragic (not a suicide), and saddens me more than I can express in words. I am not yet in a place where I can talk about it without falling apart, but maybe soon. As Heather and I have been getting an obituary ready, I came across this picture, and thought I would post it. He was such a beautiful little boy. I know that Steve is now happy, and with his earthly and heavenly parents, and can finally progress, where he just couldn't in this life, but it is still so hard. We love you Steve. Joey

3 comments:

The Wild Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Wild Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mommyshan said...

joey.. I am devistated for you!!! I love you and want you to know that if it wasn't 2:oo in the morning I'd be calling. My heart is just aching for you and Heather and your sweet children. I'll have probably called you before you see this but just in case I want you to know how wonderful you are and so many people are grieving with you. Please have Ed give you a huge hug for me until I can give it myself. Love- Shan