google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just a really quick blog here for all you Tyson fans...and who wouldn't be, I know...
his address has changed... it is:
7310 corporate #207
Houston, Texas 77036

He has been called to serve as Zone Leader. This is really not so surprising, but what is kind of surprising is that he has not served as a District Leader yet. His mission president says he needs him now. He is a little nervous, but will do an amazing job. He has not done anything but above and beyond in his duties to his Heavenly Father. We love you Ty....

2 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

Hi there. I know this is REALLY random and you don't know me, but a friend of mine actually came across your blog somehow and noticed that you and I have the same last name. She was wondering if i was related to you at all, so i got looking at your blog. I see that you guys are LDS and that you live in utah. Well i am also LDS, as is all of my family, and i was actually born and raised in utah just as my parents and all my extended family. I'm sure there's a connection somewhere, i just don't know where. My dad's name is Michael Clayson, and his parents are Doug and Ann Clayson. Just curious if you know any of them. =) We may be distant family. Just thought i'd ask. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Whitney Clayson

Heather D said...

That's cool, you may have found a family connection! You'll have to look into it. Aren't we so proud of our T.J. We knew he'd be a great missionary didn't we! I am digging your new background but it's kind of tripping my eyes out trying to read the words on top of the flowers. You know what's funny about your last blog when you confess that you're secretly shy. That's how I still think of you. I am still trying to get to know the not shy you!