google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: Fun Week!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun Week!

Ok, so I have missed a post or two the last few weeks, so I will try to fill you in. On 2/12/08 my friend Sharee was up from St.George for a business meeting. She came up a day early so that we could get together for lunch...so Toni, Sharee, Kori, Heather, and I went to the Cheesecake Factory...so good....need I say more? Later that night, Kori and Sharee called and said "wouldn't it be fun if we came to your house and fixed you dinner, and watched a movie on the big screen?" Of course I thought this was a fabulous idea! We watched 'Freedom Writers'. Very good flick. I highly recommend it.
On 2/14/08 Heather and Kerry went to Wendover for a little get-away night. I had the girls. We had lots of fun, (as we always do), but I didn't get much sleep that night. Dantley was not content to just sleep next to me...nope, she pretty much thought that under me would be a good idea...and then the kicking...and kicking...she however slept like a rock.

After the girls went home, Troy, Ed, my friend Lindsay and I went to see Lonestar in Wendover! Great concert! They have a new lead singer who started touring with them last September. It was a bit weird at first, but he is really good. Ed likes him better. Anyway, we had great food, and a great time!

Yesterday, 3/19/08, my friend Heather had her second baby.. another boy! His name is Carter LeGrand Martin. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz, and 19 inches long. Born at 1:33pm. He is adorable. Looks alot like big brother Kaden. Anyway, congrats Heather and Mark!I am so excited for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you talking about going to Wendover. We got back from there yesterday. You probably know Chris lives there now. He works at the golf course. I took my lap top out and he fixed some things on it. I thought about you as we passed your town.

Robyn said...

You got to hold a new baby?? How fun is that! I've been to Wendover once in my life--I just remember it being a really long drive-but when your 9--everything is a long drive!
Robyn