google11e810ad1b0f5b1a.html CLAYSON FAMILY: WOW how time flies....

Thursday, August 14, 2008

WOW how time flies....


So my good friend Suzette did a fun thing on her blog.... she just had her 19th anniversary, and posted a few pics of their wedding..... and I was thinking.... my bad... I just had my 23rd anniversary on July 26th, and didn't even mention that in my update... so I thought I would do it now....just for fun.... ;)
So... I have been marrie
d to the crazy man I married for 23 years.... can you believe it? Time flies... and we still like each other and everything (most of the time).... so here are a few pictures to laugh at.... ( I know... we were babies)...




















The picture in the middle makes Ed and I laugh.... it was my mom's favorite.... she thought I looked so innocent...but Ed thinks I am thinking about things to come...not so innocent... who knows... it was forever ago....
Anyway, Happy Anniversary honey.... I still love ya... Joey

5 comments:

MelodylovesHuggie said...

I remember the day!! Your Mother spent thousands of dollars at Gibb Photography..I think I have a few 8x10's myself. I just remember Ed going through the Christmas toy catalog pointing to the baby dolls and saying that he wanted one for Christmas..I was laughing then you explained that he wanted a real one! You gave him some cuties. P.S I glued the head back on the "hummel" you would never know, do you want it back?

Heather D said...

Oh, that does make me laugh. I'm just glad you didn't include family pictures of that day, as I recall I was ging through my gawky years then! You guys don't look too old for being married for that long!!!

Unknown said...

Still can Heather... not too late, ya know... Joey

The Claysons said...

Dang you guys are old! 23 years! You two could be grandparents any time now! Wow!!! Although you both still look great and Ed still acts like he's 16! (But, that's why I love being married to a Clayson...they're perpetual teenagers!)

mommyshan said...

Wow!!! You guys haven't changed a bit! Okay... maybe a little. Very fun to see your wedding pics!